Sunday 21 April 2013

It’s as if someone vacuumed up the horizon while we were looking the other way


image
 image
 image
 image
 image
 image
Muui dress, ShuBar sneakers, OASAP bracelet

Finally I remember to post my post on this blog as well!

I am completely and utterly in love with this dress, it’s as old as the hills yet it’s still growing strong due to my renewed love for it again. It’s just such a handy dress to slip on on a warm summers day. 

I’m also smitten with my new nail polish, I got it out of the Marie Claire goodie bag at James St Up Late the other night. It’s Alex Perry and it’s amazing. I love the colour and the fact that it’s more like paste  rather than runny like other brands, meaning that for klutzes like me, it’s hard to mess up. 

 image

11 comments:

  1. lovely dress - love the chambray denim! :)

    Check out my latest post on my favourite tunes + outfit!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really cute wearing that blue dress, also you got stunning hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry
    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every
    one is sharing data, that's genuinely good, keep up writing.

    Elegant Formfitting Bandage Dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow
    Acabo de abrirme un blog, espero que te pases a echarle un vistazo :)

    http://guideyourownstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is really nice dress!!
    And i hop you like this latest fashion collection dress for women's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bambi Boutique also have the best range of Women Dresses NZ. You can also buy it from there.

    ReplyDelete